Because of our concern for the safety and health of our customers and employees regarding the coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, we want to reassure you that Heritage Land Bank has taken measures to protect our customers and employees, and to maintain an uninterrupted level of service that customers can rely upon.
- To help prevent the spread of viruses, we’ve increased the precautions beyond those that we use each year during flu season. Employees are encouraged to wash their hands often and we’ve added hand sanitizer stations and placed them in prominent locations.
- Employees in support positions have the ability to work from home or other remote locations, which will help keep operations functioning. As always, any employees who are feeling ill are encouraged to stay home, and we have taken additional steps to sanitize work areas.
- If you’d rather not visit us at our branch offices, remember that you can interact with us in many other ways. You can make online payments and access online statements through Ag Banking Online.
- If you do visit one of our branch offices, you may see signs of additional protections. For instance, you may see some staff working behind closed doors. And while we’re always happy to see you, we may choose an elbow bump over a handshake for the time being.
- As always, if you need to communicate quickly with us, you can reach us through our website, over our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn), by email, and phone.
This is an evolving situation, but Heritage Land Bank will remain a safe, sound place to do business. If you have any questions or specific needs, feel free to call us anytime at 877-404-5263 or email email@example.com.
Customer Appreciation Dinners Cancelled
Heritage Land Bank is following CDC recommendations for large gatherings and has therefore cancelled all upcoming Customer Appreciation Dinners.
Cooperative dividend (patronage) checks, which are normally distributed at the dinners, will be distributed to all shareholders as soon as possible.
For customers who did RSVP for a Customer Appreciation Dinner, please watch for an email with additional information.