Heritage Land Bank welcomes three new interns who are joining us for the summer. Interns will be working at branches alongside lending teams learning about rural financing, appraisals, and credit analysis. We are very thankful for their hard work and our team is energized by their presence.
Here is a brief introduction to each of our interns:
Taylor is from Tyler, Texas, attends Texas A&M University, and is working in our Tyler branch.
Weston is from Lufkin, Texas, attends Texas Tech University, and is working in our Lufkin branch.
Harmon is from Alto, Texas, attends Stephen F. Austin University, and is working in our Palestine branch.
In addition to welcoming interns, we are pleased to announce several promotions for existing Heritage Land Bank staff.
- Brian Harris has been promoted to Chief Lending Officer, assisting all branches with underwriting and credit needs.
- Jacob Newman has been promoted to Regional Vice President and will oversee the Palestine, Nacogdoches, and Lufkin branches.
- Anthony Kasper has been promoted to Branch Manager and will oversee the McKinney branch.
Along with these promotions, other team members have expanded their areas of responsibility.
- Chad Stephenson, Regional Vice President, will now oversee the McKinney and Greenville branches.
- Adam Davis, Regional Vice President, will now oversee the Athens, Lindale, and Tyler branches.
Please join us in congratulating each team member!