Texas is rich with an abundance of trees and forests, which covers 38 percent of its land mass. The state is estimated to hold 16 billion cubic feet of timber “growing stock” volume and most of the state’s commercial timberland can be found in our own “backyard” in East Texas.
Heritage Land Bank finances all aspects of the forest industry-from seedling nurseries to tree farms and lumber mills. We understand that timber is a long-term investment. That’s why we are committed to offering customized loans structured to meet your production cycle. Let the financing experts at Heritage Land Bank help you build your timber business.
Examples of Timber Loans
- Land Purchases
- Equipment Purchases
- Operating Lines of Credit
- Chipmills, Sawmills, and Other Processing Facilities
- Refinancing of Existing Debt
- Other Forestry Related Purposes
- Variable and Fixed Rate Financing
- Operating Loans
- Equipment and Facility Term Loans