Heritage Land Bank Offers Scholarships to Graduating Seniors
Heritage Land Bank is proud to support area youth by offering $15,000 in scholarships to graduating seniors who meet eligibility requirements.
Scholarships will be awarded as follows:
- One scholarship for $5,000.00.
- One scholarship for $4,000.00.
- One scholarship for $3,000.00.
- Three scholarships for $1,000.00.
1. Applicant must be a Graduating High School Senior.
2. Applicant must be a current youth loan customer, or have an immediate family member (Father/Mother, Brother/Sister or Grandparent) who is a current loan customer of Heritage Land Bank.
3. Must live and/or attend a high school located in one of the following counties: Anderson, Angelina, Cherokee, Collin, Dallas, Henderson, Hunt, Nacogdoches, Panola, Rockwall, Rusk, Sabine, San Augustine, Shelby, Smith or Tarrant.
The scholarship application and all required documents must be returned by February 28, 2021.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.