Heritage Land Bank Offers Scholarships to Graduating Seniors
Heritage Land Bank is proud to support area youth by offering $25,000 in scholarships to graduating seniors who meet eligibility requirements.
Scholarships will be awarded as follows:
- One scholarship for $10,000.
- One scholarship for $5,000.
- One scholarship for $4,000.
- Three scholarships for $2,000.
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior. Seniors who have graduated early and are already attending a secondary institution are eligible to apply.
- Applicant must be a current youth loan customer or have an immediate family member (parent/legal guardian, sibling, or grandparent) who is a current customer of Heritage Land Bank.
- Applicant or an immediate family member (parent/legal guardian, sibling, or grandparent) must live in or student must attend a high school located in Heritage Land Bank's territory.
Heritage Land Bank's territory includes the following Texas counties: Anderson, Angelina, Cherokee, Collin, Dallas, Henderson, Hunt, Nacogdoches, Panola, Rockwall, Rusk, Sabine, San Augustine, Shelby, Smith, and Tarrant.
The scholarship application and all required documents must be returned by March 1, 2022.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 817-986-0910.